WakataneAsi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WakataneAsi

the WakataneAsi Babo clan forum.

3 posters

Hi

Fireball
    Fireball
    Admin

Hi Empty Hi

Post  Fireball Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:27 am

Hi my nickname is Fireball and I would like to join WakataneAsi as an inactive member (for now). My favorite weapon is the shotgun but i also play with SMG, flamethrower and photon rifle sometimes. I wish to join this clan cause i like clan wars and most importantly team play.
    zAMyth
    zAMyth
    Admin

Hi Empty Re: Hi

Post  zAMyth Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:06 am

As far as i can tell you are here on a good idea and i'm talking about that team play reason. This is what we do. Welcome to the clan, from now on you can wear our tag written in red as the rule applies for you 2. When you decide it is best to be an active member let us know or let me know.
    Once more Welcome to our clan!!

S&H (Strength&Honor) Myth.
    duwen_blade
    duwen_blade
    Admin

Post  duwen_blade Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:17 pm

affirmative ;]
    zAMyth
    zAMyth
    Admin

Hi Empty Need to know

Post  zAMyth Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:47 am

I guess u were expecting an answer from me or something. Here it is:
    U are a clan member and u can wear the tag but ur not yet active member. If u want to be active let us know and we will arrange a meeting on a server. Only after we see u play we can make you active member and one of us will post the new active members list. 'till than I wish u good luck on the coming exams.

S&H Myth.
    zAMyth
    zAMyth
    Admin

Hi Empty Heya!! :)

Post  zAMyth Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:10 pm

Well it is not only me who can decide if u are an active clan member or not, everyone of us could do it and like i said before (i think) u have my vote to be active. Guys check him out i know his skills and u must know them 2...right?
    well good luck Fireball and ty for all the good thoughts on my birthday. hope not all my good wishes are only for me...every body should feel and have what u wish 4 me. TY again Smile

S&H Myth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:34 am