WakataneAsi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WakataneAsi

the WakataneAsi Babo clan forum.

+3
duwen_blade
carti
zAMyth
7 posters

Clan members

carti
    carti
    Admin

Clan members - Page 3 Empty Re: Clan members

Post  carti Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:54 pm

heya neAsi:)...first thing I really thank you myth for sorting out the music on the forum:)...looking whats new here, not very nice things happened as I can see...I realize am not very active member here and I do apologize for that...but I think all of us have also a lot to do in RL and we're here for fun isnt it true?Smile...good luck to all and hope to meet also with somebody else than duwen in a game:)
    zAMyth
    zAMyth
    Admin

Post  zAMyth Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:15 pm

I will soon inform about things that are going to be changed around here...
    duwen_blade
    duwen_blade
    Admin

Post  duwen_blade Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:39 pm

im scared Very Happy
    zAMyth
    zAMyth
    Admin

Clan members - Page 3 Empty :(

Post  zAMyth Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:29 pm

I regretfully inform u that i will leave the clan as i am no longer interested in managing things, clans etc.
    BUT... if u guys ever need me to do something for this web page...forum, anything, pls let me know, i'll also keep an eye on the forum just to be up to date. I can't tell the real reason for this and i will be gone from the game for a while as well . I'll also keep u guys up to date when i come back with something new...

S&H former *neAsi* Myth

:::OFFICIAL POST::::
    ::MYTH IS NO LLONGER *neAsi* ::
    ::::DUWEN IS ADMIN OF THE FORUM :::::
    duwen_blade
    duwen_blade
    Admin

Post  duwen_blade Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:27 pm

well, what can i say... its a pity. you have done a lot for a clan. And the web page you made is beautiful. But lets face it, ugly was right, we were almost inactive clan. So with all do respect to myth, there wont be much changes Very Happy
    however it was good to meet you. i wish you luck whatever your secret reason is ;D Strenght and honor to you...

may this is known as a day when wakataneAsi clan ended.
    Fireball
    Fireball
    Admin

Post  Fireball Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:49 pm

i'm sorry u guys see this as the end...i was hoping it was something temporary...i'll still be available if u wanna do something with this clan
    zAMyth
    zAMyth
    Admin

Clan members - Page 3 Empty :)

Post  zAMyth Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:54 pm

this has not got to be the end of neAsi. Sasha, you guys know him dont ya?
    he has only 3 members in clan and they dont have a forum like we do. they had but now there is only power of friendship between them. We were never active as a clan but as friends we were and still are. duwen if when u visit this forum u can see at the end of it (go all the way down)the administer panel tab, you can delete this forum from there if u want and if u say neAsi are no more. i will not do it because somehow i will always be neAsi. So it is ur decision if this forum and all neAsi will be gone. Think about it...
    I said i'll help you guys with anything...so...just think...

Myth
    carti
    carti
    Admin

Post  carti Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:12 pm

well, its sad news to read here...am also afraid this practically means the end of wakataneAsi...but I dont agree with deleting the forum, we should keep it and the time will show the truth...if there wont be and posts and comunication it will really mean we do not exist any more...

sorry that u leaving myth, but thank you for all u did for neAsi, u was the real leader all the time:)...good luck to you, whatever u gonna do
    duwen_blade
    duwen_blade
    Admin

Post  duwen_blade Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:52 pm

i agree with cartman... dont delete this forum, even if theres no activity, its just looking very nice ;]
    about that neasi surviving... if you guys want this clan to survive, theres no doubt we need an active leader, who will organize clan matches, talk with other clans etc.. without that person its just not a clan. So if someone takes that leader position, why not, i will gladly wear the strenght and honor fo wakataneasi again. Ideas about democratic clan are nice, but that just doesnt work that way.
    zAMyth
    zAMyth
    Admin

Post  zAMyth Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:05 pm

Dudes, stay together and all will work out...and...the fact is duwen is most suitable for leadership or u can be a democratic clan. still, if u guys want to be in BVEL (the Europe ladder) you guys should read the rules they have and know this from me:
    1. a clan is approved in BVEL if that clan has a CM with another clan.
    2. there period of approving...if the supposed clan does not arrange a CM with another clan they will not be approved in BVEL

there are some others, you should read it carefully...I left their "book of rules" right here on this forum before i left.

check it out guys, good luck.

respect Myth
    carti
    carti
    Admin

Post  carti Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:06 am

so neAsi is dead...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:14 pm